martedì 25 ottobre 2016

Step 05: i colori nella musica

 
In questo post andremo a scoprire come il pesca giallo sia stato di ispirazione per molti artisti in tutto il mondo. 
Il riferimento più diretto lo ritroviamo in una canzone country editata da "June Carter Cash" nel 2003, stiamo parlando di Big Yellow Peaches:

"I'm riding along on my pinto Got no place to lay my head
Gonna get me a can of big yellow peaches Oh,    my true love is dead"



Facendo un piccolo salto nel passato possiamo notare anche il coinvolgimento dell'alternative rock con un singolo del 1995 del gruppo "The Presidents of the United States of America", intitolato Peaches:

 
"Movin' to the country,
  gonna eat a lot of peaches
  Movin' to the country,
  Gonna eat me a lot of peaches
  Movin' to the country,
  gonna eat a lot of peaches
  Movin' to the country,
  gonna eat a lot of peaches

  Peaches come from a can,
  they were put there by a man
  In a factory downtown
  If I had my little way,
  I'd eat peaches every day
  Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

  Take a little nap where the roots all twist
  Squished a rotten peach in my fist
  And dreamed about you, woman,
  I poked my finger down inside
  Make a little room for an ant to hide
  Nature's candy in my hand or can or a pie

  Millions of peaches, peaches for me
  Millions of peaches, peaches for free"


Nel mondo della musica pop scoviamo nell'album "The belt" dei "In the Valley Below" il pezzo Peaches: 
 
"Working on a feeling
  Breaking down the ceiling
  Digging up a deep end
  Freezing on the beaches
  Reaching for the sweetest
  Sweetest peaches
  We won't live too long
  So let's love for one song
  The lion won't lay down
  When the holy man's in town"
E per concludere proponiamo anche un brano italiano del 2001 di Francesco Tricarico, La pesca:

 
Sitografia:
https://www.youtube.com/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento